According to recent data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, in December 2021, Kansas's Quarterly Census of Employments and Wages (QCEW) payroll employment of State Government establishments for the 1028 Public administration Industry was 16,303; this means that State Government establishments in Kansas lost 241 jobs in the the 1028 Public administration Industry in the month of December 2021. You can also use the following links to see the employment and number of jobs added to the 1028 Public administration Industry by Federal Government establishments, and Local Government establishments. in Kansas.
The charts and table below shows Kansas's historical payroll employment of State Government establishments for the 1028 Public administration Industry and the number of jobs that the State Government establishments added to the 1028 Public administration Industry from January 2019 to December 2021.
You can see this same information for each Kansas county, for other U.S. states, and for the national United States as well. You can also see links at the bottom of this page for Kansas's QCEW payroll employment of State Government establishments for selected industries, as well as for many more industries at this link.
|Month||Number of Payrolls||Jobs Added|
Kansas's QCEW Payroll Employment of State Government Establishments for Other Industries
- 10 Total, all industries
- NAICS 54 Professional and technical services
- NAICS 541 Professional and technical services
- NAICS 61 Educational services
- NAICS 611 Educational services
- NAICS 62 Health care and social assistance
- NAICS 622 Hospitals
- NAICS 624 Social assistance
- NAICS 92 Public administration
- NAICS 921 Executive, legislative and general government
- NAICS 922 Justice, public order, and safety activities
- NAICS 923 Administration of human resource programs
- NAICS 924 Administration of environmental programs
- NAICS 926 Administration of economic programs