Ghana 2020 Presidential Election Results
The 2020 presidential election of Ghana was held on December 7, 2020. We provide two key visualizations of the results and tables of the national and regional summaries of the results using data from the Electoral Commission of Ghana (EC). You may also be interested in our analysis of the election results based on discrepancies we found in the constituency summary data compared to the regional summaries provided by the EC.
- Christian Kwabena Andrews, Ghana Union Movement (GUM) — 0.81%
- Ivor Kobina Greenstreet, Convention People’s Party (CPP) — 0.09%
- David Asibi Ayindenaba Apasera, People’s National Convention (PNC) — 0.08%
- Alfred Kwame Asiedu Walker, Independent (IND) — 0.07%
- Percival Kofi Akpaloo, Liberal Party of Ghana (LPG) — 0.06%
- Hassan Ayariga, All People’s Congress (APC) — 0.05%
- Brigette Akosua Dzogbenuku, Progressive People’s Party (PPP) — 0.05%
- Nana Konadu Agyeman-Rawlings, National Democratic Party (NDP) — 0.05%
- Akua Donkor, Ghana Freedom Party (GFP) — 0.04%
- Henry Herbert Lartey, Great Consolidated Popular Party (GCPP) — 0.03%
The following chart shows the regional level summary of the election results. Click or hover over the regional charts to see the number of votes.
The table below shows the regional results for all the presidential candidates. Select each region to view the results